Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pray for the people of Japan

My heart goes out to my friends in Japan who are facing this natural calamity Tsunami and its after effects and now with this manmade threat of Nuclear radiation could cost more lives in the coming days if not solved  right now. I hope and pray earnestly for Japan right now please help Japan and urge citizens of the world  especially  IAEA please help Japan to come out of this crisis. I cannot even imagine the suffering trauma uneasiness fear in the minds of Japanese people though they are resilient I  hope and pray that Lord gives them courage to come out of this crisis. I am earnestly praying for safe solution to this problem.World stands in need of Liberation my Lord  it still has to learn to love. Lord please help the world to come out of this global crisis that has engulfed Japan  and other countries at this vey moment my prayers and good wishes are with Japanese people they are most peace loving country and  I hope peace and well being comes back to Japan.We make this pray to Christ our Lord AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment