Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Oh I loved this holiday weekend

Hi friends I had wonderful holiday weekend and loved surprises and gifts I received from family and friends.  I thank God for his blessing and his love he bestows on me through his showers of blessings he showers on me through my family and welllwishers. I also thank Mom has  she prepared lovely food especially all festival delights to savour whose taste is still lingering in my mouth. I received Mithai, clothes and surprise gifts from my family especially my brother who is in US it made me emotional has I missed his presence. Wow this diwali was really one of best and memorable diwali this weekend I hope there are many more  happy surprises in store for me in future. I am now really anticipating and looking forward  to Thanksgiving, Christmas and New year. God bless all families just has you  have blessed mine and let  all  families enjoy health, peace and prosperity and spirit of sharing. Because I always enjoy joy of sharing I like to share my new clothes toys books and even some old but in mint condition goods with those who are unfortunate and underpriveleged I even collected some little savings nothing great but  still I will  soon donate  this savings to an ngo which works for social causes for poor and marginalised individuals. This is a promise I have made to myself. There is no other joy than  the joy of giving and sharing your time energy and things with those who are unfortunate and underpriveleged.

Shortly coming kid friendly food recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment