Monday, December 6, 2010

Cold Winter comes knocking in December

Hi friends winter its time of the year for fun and family  time where everyone is joyous but this time I am sad and  I have lost the zeal and enthusiasm has stress and worries are encircling my life there is sadness in my heart how I wish and pray there came an angel and solved  all my tension or else I will be lost in this wave of darkness right now there is no light in this dark tunnel my heart is aching I wish I wasnt alive to bare this suffering oh Lord where are you dad your child is crying and has lost all hope to continue please forgive your child Lord and please come back into my life and to rule my heart Lord Jesus your child will not survive without you come to me my lord and saviour. Please help me win today it will give me new zeal of life and new begining for change within myself so that I can be the change that the lord expects me to be God willing I will come  has a winner today for the sake of all those hopeless souls who need a voice I shall be that voice and change Lord this is a promise I make to myself and my creator please trust in me I make this humble prayer to God. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment