Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Goodbye 2010 and Welcome 2011

I bid sweet farewell to 2010 and welcome the new year with hope and smile this year I like everyone faced joys tribulations agony happiness joy laughter and thank Lord for he has given us a year of anticipation I hope following year will be be good and I will be the change Lord wants me to be Jesus and our heavenly father I ask for forgiveness for my shortcoming I havent be a good child this year but I promise to be good or atleast better than before, hep me Lord to become a good child and better human being and also help me with my vocatin I want to apply for my  foreign visa and improve work prospects in a foreign land help me lord to gain gainful employment this coming year and make able to fulfill others dreams in a process fulfill your universal dream peace love joy and happiness for this I make my humble prayer to Jesus Christ our Lord. AMEN.


No comments:

Post a Comment