Thursday, October 7, 2010

Welcome to all of you!

Hi friends this mayona happy to be blogging on the net and right now I am still thinking about what to write has I have not written anything other than email online this full fledged blog but I will try. Its nice to see so many of my friends who are blogging day in and day out they have so much to say and write while I am still pondering on my welcome lines. I felt I should be witty at first but then I felt thats a natural trait then later on felt  I should talk on relevant topics but everyone does that whats so new about it. I got to say right now I will be just be myself. I will focuss on few things happening around me that will be good beginnning since I am not avid writer. I am just writting down some few welcome lines jotted dotted down by me. I will do a better post later on. Right now I am feeling wonderful being online among so many bloggers and it makes me glad that I am writing something which makes me happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment